[ RadSafe ] University of Michigan News Service | Revolutionary nuclear radiation detector hits the market

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Thu Mar 13 13:54:09 CDT 2014

A few detectors of the right efficiency (not too high so there will be
photons to be detected while still leaving the first detector to be
seen in some second detector), multiple coincidence detection and some
not that sophisticated maths, no reason why it should not work.

Interesting indeed, but not as groundbreaking from a tech point of
view as they advertise it. From a commercial yes, but at $100k/piece
nothing that impressive.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff, TGI             http://www.tgi-sci.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/sets/72157600228621276/