[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Radiation effects on family of US Navy sailor

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:39:40 CDT 2014

Sad to see that sailor has ill family but blaming it on Fukushima is
just keeping him from finding the real cause - this has made the big
time, Democracy Now with Amy Goodman - she has previously spread lies
about depleted uranium, lies begun by her now co-host Juan Gonzalez
when he was a "reporter" with NY Daily News and they paid Asaf
Durakovic to perform his phony Uranium Medical Research Centre tests
on NY National Guardsmen who then unsucessfully sued in Federal
District Court - see
http://www.democracynow.org/2014/3/19/fukushima_fallout_ailing_us_sailors_sue
Goodman is now giving a wider stage to Gundersen's phony claim s as
well - it certainly would be good to get some of this into "discovery"
so that the fraud can be subject to perjury!

Roger Helbig