[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] One small picture shows a whole big world of nuclear truth!

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed May 14 17:09:57 CDT 2014

If this looks too retarded to you - which it clearly is - you
should see the posts in the comment field under the news in Bulgarian
news sites done by pro-Russian activists.
They flood the space with stuff which can only have been
created by retarded retards, even the soviet style propaganda
from the 70-s and 80-s did not sound *that* moronic.
Beats me why they do it, I suppose someone thinks they
can have some youths hooked - such nonsense, the kids
nowadays have access to all the information on the net
and know how to locate it.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff, TGI  http://www.tgi-sci.com/tgi/nmca3.htm