[ RadSafe ] A leader in the "Most Outrageous Hyperbole Category"

Mon Nov 3 16:01:27 CST 2014

I like a good incredible claim as much as the next guy, but I am in awe of these gems, gathered together by ENENEWS (Energy News).  I mean, I occasionally write science fiction, and I couldn't have come up with these lines.

Official: Fukushima "destroyed our life... it can destroy history itself" - Professor: "Very hard to imagine a future beyond Fukushima, it's so uncontainable" - Filmmaker: Meltdowns "opened up a fissure in time and space... Horror of radiation menaces the future in the present" (VIDEOS)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fenenews.com%2Fmayor-fukushima-nuclear-power-destroy-history-destroyed-life-professor-very-hard-imagine-future-beyond-fukushima-filmmakers-meltdowns-opened-fissure-time-space-horror-radiation-menaces-future-pr&ei=rfhXVJSNA9j6oQTtmICoBA&usg=AFQjCNElX7MRFbb5q06mYqH5okGf7g3wdQ