[ RadSafe ] Supposedly Disturbing accounts of sickness and death among Fukushima evacuees

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 04:17:33 CDT 2014

Rather doubt the accuracy of these claims - gather that they never
have actually been somewhere where there is a famine or pestilence.
The medical community should take an active role in refuting this kind
of fear mongering about radiation, but they never have done so and
some of them like Caldicott and followers buy into it.

Roger Helbig