[ RadSafe ] [EXTERNAL] Re: ATOMIC OVERLOOK

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Oct 28 17:06:33 CDT 2014

*Please forgive my trivia, but I want to say thank you to those of you
reviewing some of the processes involved in the decisions to use "The
Bomb"  I remember that time very well and thoroughly recall the
published history of that process.  That weapon was sought also by
Russia, Japan (yes, Japan had an 'atomic program' in WWII), and
Germany.  The US produced it and ended WWII by using it.  Thanks again
for reviewing a few principal elements of that history.
Best,
Maury&Dog  [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peopelpc.com]