[ RadSafe ] New Laser Safety email list for University/Medical/Research etc.

Holcomb, Robert D dholcomb at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 29 10:09:38 CDT 2014

Hi,

If no one has seen the news from other sources, we have created a Laser Safety email forum, similar to Radsafe and AMRSO.  It is called AMLSO, and I have attached the subscribe instructions if anyone is interested.  I saw it noted on AMRSO, but I did not see it on Radsafe.  The list is specifically for promoting laser safety programs in support of research and medical institutions, but is inclusive of laser safety professionals in general.

Thanks,

R. DeWayne Holcomb, CHP, CLSO
The Univ. of Texas at Austin
EHS - Radiation & Laser Safety