[ RadSafe ] Radiation Health Physicist jobs in Washington State

Kulp, Jeffrey (DOH) Jeffrey.Kulp at DOH.WA.GOV
Tue Sep 30 10:33:38 CDT 2014

Hello Radsafers,

The State of Washington has three jobs for entry level health physicist positions currently open. These jobs require at least an associates' degree in radiologic health/radiological technician certification. The hyperlink for the jobs is below.

Please do not contact me, contact our Human Resources professionals with any qualifications questions.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/washington/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=974942

Jeffrey Kulp, RRPT
Radiation Health Physicist
Washington State Department of Health - ORP
16201 E. Indiana Ave. Suite 1500
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
(509) 329-2138 (Office)
(509) 329-2154 (Fax)
"Public Health - Always Working for a Safer and Healthier Washington"