[ RadSafe ] For the Sake of SCIENCE!

Thu Apr 23 11:14:57 CDT 2015

I have been agitating for years for the rad community to move from the bastardized units to a pure SI system, to no effect.  Maybe if the US moved to SI we could get some movement in our community.  Here is a petition requesting the White House take action to have us join the rest of the world.  If you (a) are citizen of the United States and (b) would rather figure out how many meters are in a kilometer than inches in a mile, consider signing this petition.  Feel free to share it by email or social media.  Thank you.   https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/change-metric-system-there-are-only-2-other-countries-do-not-use-metric-system-myanmar-and-liberia