[ RadSafe ] Can any one send me that US policy on using x-ray radiography particularly dental radiography in age determination of children?

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 22:38:55 CDT 2015

Friends,

Can any one send me that US policy on using x-ray radiography particularly dental radiography in age determination of children?
According to a review  article in the British Medical Bulletin (May 14, 2012) there is evidence that radiography(x rays) of bones and teeth "is imprecise,unethical and potentially unlawful and should not be used for age determination"
I shall greatly appreciate your views particularly links to documents articles etc stating the legal position in various countries particularly USA and Canada.
Cheers,Parthasarathy