[ RadSafe ] global warming

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 00:08:00 CST 2015

Radsafe,

      I won't say global warming is  non-existent.  However, if coal, oil,
natural gas a largely going away in  the next 50 or so years, then in 50
years or so it won't be a problem.   Sure, we should start to reduce CO2
emissions etc. and use alternate fuels such  as nuclear fission, nuclear
fusion???, solar, wind, ethanol, wood.  In 50  years the Carbon-counters will be out
of business????  Hope there will  still be some coal, oil, natural gas left
in 50 years for other  purposes....

     Joe Preisig