[ RadSafe ] Der Spiegel - Fukushima nuclear catastrophe changed the world????

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 13:01:25 CST 2015

Dear Mike,
Measurement of some infinitesimally tiny amount of Fukushima fallout under glaciers is possible.
A few years ago I wrote two articles in a leading daily in India.
Missing footprints of A-bomb fallout in Himalayan ice fields

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Missing footprints of A-bomb fallout in Himalayan ice fi...It means dwindling fresh water supply in future to half the Indian population |
|  |
| View on www.thehindu.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

|   |
| Many glaciers, ice caps worldwide in retreat90 per cent of the 612 glaciers across the High Asian region were retreating; this increased to 95 per cent from 1990 to 2005 |
|  |
| View on www.thehindu.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Many glaciers, ice caps worldwide in retreat Our news group appears to be less active now!
Warm regardsParthasarathy