[ RadSafe ] RCC sealed source # 0462GM

gert.jonkers at shell.com gert.jonkers at shell.com
Mon Jul 20 09:41:23 CDT 2015

Radsafers,

We own an relatively old (end of the seventies) source, for we need some additional data. In our data base the source #  0462GM is provided, but I donot have an idea if this is a type number, or an unique source number. Furthermore the data base describes the manufacturer as being RCC, but not a real clue which company that might be (RadioChemical Company???), and if this company still exists or has been taken over. Any help to solve this issue is appreciated.

Gert Jonkers
Senior Researcher / Radiation Protection Advisor
Tel: +31 20 630 3424 Fax: 2911 Other Tel: + 31 6 520 961 25
Email: Gert.Jonkers at Shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com