[ RadSafe ] Radioactive material from reactors is 2 billion times more toxic than industrial poisons

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:34:39 CST 2015

Is this academic really saying this kind of thing or is it just the
anti-nuclear spin - they say that ISIS has won the internet battle - I
wonder if the anti-nuclear constant bombardment of the internet has
likewise made large enough numbers of people fear and perhaps even
loath nuclear power.

Thanks.

Roger Helbig