[ RadSafe ] Scammer is using radsafe harvested addresses - beware

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 10:18:31 CDT 2015

Thanks Dimiter,

I did not receive one of these here on Radsafe, but I did receive this about
2 weeks ago (modified a little to fit the circumstances) supposedly from my
Insurance Agent. It had her Signature Line with name, address, phone numbers
and License Number. The phone and license as well as the e-mail were
incorrect, so I knew that it was a scam. I also contacted her colleagues and
subsequently, I did hear from the ³real² person who confirmed that her
account had been hacked.

I hope that you wrote the real person on Radsafe to let them know that their
Contact List had been hacked.

Regards,

Sandy
Retired, Consultant