[ RadSafe ] Fwd: SI/Conventional units wallet card

Amoling, Ronald RAmoling at as-e.com
Tue May 12 15:00:33 CDT 2015

Great find - thanks for sharing

Ronald Amoling

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Chris Alston
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:09 PM
To: The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) Mailing List
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Fwd: SI/Conventional units wallet card

Folks

Dan Gollnick used to hand out a very useful, and durable, wallet card, with unit-conversions (on one side) and an SI-units 'primer (on the reverse), along with a copy of Radiation Protection Technology (natch), in his NRRPT prep course.  He is still kicking, I believe, so you might ring him up.

Cheers
ca

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Rees, Brian G <brees at lanl.gov> wrote:
> A few weeks ago I saw a nifty plastic wallet card that had SI and
> conventional units on it for quick reference.  I'm sure somebody on
Radsafe