[ RadSafe ] "dreadfully contaminated" wild boar meal triggers radiation alarm in Czech nuclear power plant

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Oct 16 13:51:20 CDT 2015

Radsafers, have you been informed by your mass media about a terrifying incident at the nuclear power plant of Temelin in the Czech Republic? An employee who returned from his lunch break triggered a radiation alarm when entering the plant. It was resolved as to be caused by a meal of wild boar meat. We use to say in German, if this story is not true it is well invented. No comments from Christina McPherson yet, the ultimate scientist on nuclear matters? But lots of comments of posts to the papers by our Austrian ultimate experts on the confirmation of the dreadful dangers of nuclear power. All at a comparable level.

Best regards,

Franz