[ RadSafe ] Fwd: LNT and the WHO guidance on red meat

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:53:15 CDT 2015

Wiser Heads than I

This does not answer Joe's question.  But, don't we have a further
complication in that, as best I recall, the EPA (perhaps at the behest of
the U.S. Congress) uses risk coefficients of the order of 10E-6?  Can they
do that for radiation *without* effectively applying the LNT?  Am I way
off-target?

TIA.
ca