[ RadSafe ] Fwd: x-ray "WMD"

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:30:28 CDT 2015

Andy

I first would ask my colleagues in the NYPD, if they could charge a suspect
with armed robbery, if he were to have used a fake gun, and make it stick.
You could use the answer to that question to scale up to the level of harm
these guys intended, seems to me.  Wouldn't it be fine if the overwhelming
majority of terrorists were as incompetent as this duo?

Cheers
ca