[ RadSafe ] Alternative Source Term and post accident missions

JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com
Tue Dec 6 11:03:20 CST 2016

Does anybody know of a case where the post-accident mission doses
(TMI-0737) were recalculated using the Alternative Source Term
Methodology?

This is basically a licensing question because it seems like all dose
recalculations should be done with the AST once its been placed in the
license basis.  We're changing our post-accident samplers, so a new
mission dose is required, and its not clear what takes precedence: R.G
1.97 or the AST license basis.

Any help would be much appreciated - -thx in advance  - - jmr

John Rich
Manager/Consultant 2
Nuclear Power Technologies
Sargent & Lundy
55 East Monroe Street | Chicago, IL 60603
office: 1-312-269-3768 | mobile: 1-561-676-8144
email :john.rich at sargentlundy.com