[ RadSafe ] EPA Position Vacancy

Nielsen, Erik C. Nielsen.Erik at epa.gov
Tue Dec 13 13:07:48 CST 2016

Exciting news! Our Las Vegas Field Office has an opening for a GS-13 Physical Scientist in our Center for Radiation Preparedness & Response Center. Please share this broadly where there might be interest.

ANNOUNCEMENT: LV-OAR-MP-2017-0021

POSITION: Physical Scientist, GS-1301-13

OFFICE: OAR/ORIA/NCRFO/CRPR

LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV

OPENING DATE: 12/13/16

CLOSING DATE: 01/05/17

To review the vacancy announcement and instructions on how to apply for the position visit the following link:  visit https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459381900

I have posted this for our Las Vegas Field Office. I do not have any additional information on this position and am not involved in the hiring process.

Erik C. Nielsen
Health Physicist
USEPA, National Analytical Radiation Environmental Laboratory
540 South Morris Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36115
Phone 334-270-3475
Fax 334-270-3454

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
Philip K. Dick<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4764.Philip_K_Dick>, I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/880721>