[ RadSafe ] Helen Caldicott to be in St Louis Feb 20th

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:03:00 CST 2016

Helen Caldicott is coming to St Louis on Feb 20th.

Helen Caldicott to conduct nuclear symposium in St. Louis: ‘The Atoms Next Door'
The inimitable Dr. Helen Caldicott will be traveling to Saint Louis to
conduct a symposium on the health impacts of radioactivity and nuclear
waste on Saturday, February 20th at St. Louis Community
College-Wildwood. Recently, the radioactive West Lake Landfill...