[ RadSafe ] Apparently large amount of Radon in Natural Gas Release near Los Angeles

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 12 10:23:27 CST 2016

Natural gas is lighter than air.  I have used it often over the years to
fly homemade balloons! <g>  Not as good as H or He, but it works fine
for toys and, of course, it flares great.

One interesting reference re radon content is:
http://energyindepth.org/marcellus/radon-rhetoric-of-anti-expert-on-natural-gas-rejected/

Maury&Dog  [maurysis at peoplepc.com]