[ RadSafe ] Atomic bomb radiation in sea turtles’ shells helps scientists figure out their age

Tim Hart magspidy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:20:07 CST 2016

While this article is nothing all that special, I often believe we
(HPs) miss many chances to show our science in a positive light. So
often we spend to much time trying to defend our ideas that we miss
the opportunity to advertise our successes. Here is a pleasant,
non-controversial article to pass on to your friends or younger
members of your family. Radiation can be used to help us understand
our world and improve our chosen field some positive spin.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/1113411928/atomic-bomb-radiation-in-sea-turtles-shells-reveal-their-age-010816/

--
Tim Hart