[ RadSafe ] liquid monitors

JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com
Tue Jul 5 13:25:33 CDT 2016

Radsafers

A service water monitor sample line is silting up.  This isn't new and, as
far as I can tell, its definitely not unique.  So the question is, has
anybody had good experience with a new pump. In other words, do you know
of a vendor who has developed a good pump for this application.  Vendors
are all pretty optimistic, but it would be appreciated if I could get some
feedback from the people who have to deal with these pumps.

thx in advance  - -jmr

John Rich
Manager/Consultant 2
Nuclear Power Technologies
Sargent & Lundy
55 East Monroe Street | Chicago, IL 60603
office: 1-312-269-3768 | mobile: 1-561-676-8144
email :john.rich at sargentlundy.com