[ RadSafe ] Documentary - St Louis Area - The First Secret Nuclear City

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:48:13 CDT 2016

Thanks, Hans,

This is a documentary film - the link i(which is repeated below) was
just below the by line for MacPherson who is virulently anti-nuclear -
I was wondering if anyone has seen it - it has mainly played in St
Louis area thus far, but they are targetting film festivals, etc. for
future screenings.  They seem to have done a fair amount of research,
but since I have seen so-called documentaries about depleted uranium,
I am wondering how accurate this documentary is.

The First Secret City https://firstsecretcity.com/

They have a number of documents on the website, but I wonder about the
movie itself.

Roger