[ RadSafe ] Policy Strands San Onofre nuclear waste on the beach

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 26 02:30:40 CDT 2016

Hi Roy, your observation has become overwhelmingly correct in this day
and age. Federal credit/spending, reasonably secure national borders,
excess federal regulations, nuclear power, all could be resolved in very
reasonable fashions if leaders had the will to do so.  But in these
ways, the nation is fractured for now. Dog and I entertain small hopes
right now for repairs, but we can always hope!
Best,
Maury&Dog  [maurysis at peoplepc.com]