[ RadSafe ] Every State can go Nuclear Free: California shows the way with a blue-green alliance

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 15:39:10 CDT 2016

"And, remarkably, PG&E is putting up money for all of this".
  I shall endeavor to keep a civil tongue, however I strongly disagree with this horribly naive assumption.   The entire cost will in fact be paid for by PG&E's rate payers.  When I say entire cost I also include the inital cost to build, and then maintain and operate Diablo  Canyon.  I think I now have a greater appreciation for what has happened to German consumers with their countries push towards alternative energy.