[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Yellowcake facepaint in PNG ?

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:59:53 CDT 2016

Hi Franz

Yes, it's absurd on the face of it.  I suspect that somebody is
confounding lexicons from different walks of life..  There is a means
of applying makeup, as to an actor, in which one uses an applicator
called a "Brush Cake" or simply a "cake".  So, of course, a makeup
artist might say, to his or her assistant: "Pls. give me the "yellow
cake", or red, green, or whatever.

Cheers
ca

P.S.  I don't know how PNG is involved, but the aboriginal tribes may
have adopted the brush cake in preference to more traditional means of
producing and applying paints to their persons.