[ RadSafe ] Forgery? suit filed against minister

Jim Hoerner jim_hoerner at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:12:24 CST 2016

>From: Franz Sch?nhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>

>I still do not understand, why you forward all bluntant nonsense like this
one to RADSAFE!!"!! If some ignorant government employees take bluntant
nonsense of nonsensical groups serious, it is their fault. I am not a
patriot, but I dare say that my government was not even close to
distributing some nonsense like this. What levels of I-131 are detected in
consumer products???? After so many years, even Cs-134 would be
questionable.

Hello, Franz.

Have you considered the possibility that the poster is requesting opinions of experts?  There is no need to be so rude to everyone.  Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you are, and some people come to Radsafe for answers about radiation.  Well, they used to, but probably will not anymore since they might be met with blatant ridicule from people like you.

Regards,

Jim

--
Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk. Give blood. Volunteer.