[ RadSafe ] [EXTERNAL] Met Franz Schoenhofer this morning

Thomas Johnston tjohnstn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:39:47 CDT 2017

I also met with Herr Franz while at the Raleigh meeting. Glad to have the
opportunity to finally put the name with a much respected, learned, and
lettered gentleman in person. However, schedule conflicts prohibited me
from attending the G. William Morgan lecture. Hopefully I can catch the
talk or notes from the presentation online. Does anyone know if this has
been posted?

Regards,
Thomas Johnston, NIST