[ RadSafe ] Adopting the International System of Units for Radiation Measurements in the United States: Proceedings of a Workshop

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Mon Mar 6 11:19:24 CST 2017

I have yet to see an cabinet x-ray leakage limit correctly specified in
a MEASURABLE 35.8 pico C/Kg.sec - to go COMPLETELY SI (I hope I got that
right).

Haven't seen an IC survey meter yet scaled in pico C/Kg.sec either.  Are
they sold that way in Europe??

They all say mSv now - and that is incorrect.