[ RadSafe ] Book on early radiation-related discoveries

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:51:32 CST 2017

Include Bateman (1910)

Bateman, Harry. "The solution of a system of differential equations
occurring in the theory of radioactive transformations." In Proc. Cambridge
Philos. Soc, vol. 15, no. pt V, pp. 423- 427. 1910.

Bateman derived the first 6 differential equations describing ingrowth of
radionuclides in a decay chain.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
2262 38th Street; Apt A