[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Neutron-Star Collision Reveals Origin of Gold, Astronomers Say

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:39:38 CDT 2017

Roy

You're quite right, and that's why astrophysicists are "over the moon"
about the discovery.  Pls. see:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/science/ligo-neutron-stars-collision.html
.  The LIGO system is genuinely a revolutionary observatory, and I think
they're planning to add another site.

Cheers
ca