[ RadSafe ] Neutron-Star Collision Reveals Origin of Gold, Astronomers Say

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 02:30:14 CDT 2017

Roy/Radsafe,

       A fair amount of time has elapsed since the death of Einstein, and
the writing of the book
Gravitation by Misner, Thorne and Wheeler.  The book is a challenge to read
with much math beyond typical
graduate school physics level.  It is difficult to keep up.  Gravitational
physicists, general relativity guys, topologists, particle astrophysicists
etc. continue to treat/address difficult problems.  Neutron star on neutron
star collisions, black holes, worm holes, binary stars, and on and on.  It
will be difficult for the average scientist to keep up.  Allegedly WW2
Germany tried to send a spaceship through a wormhole, with a poor outcome.
Allegedly there is a wormhole entrance generator at/around Area 51.  Lazar
suggests that some alien spaceships have significant quantities of
Element-115.  We are perhaps on the brink of going forward and/or backward
in time.  The tr-3b (USA Spaceship) appears to be very real.  There are
youtubes of it flying.

     Another good book (more on topic) is Experimental Foundations
of Particle Physics by Goldhaber and Gershenson.  Happy reading.

     Joe Preisig