[ RadSafe ] Fw: yahoo! simply nice stuff

Amy Overstreet baloo41 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 01:20:03 CDT 2017

I've picked several nice things  that  may interest  yöu, please take a löök http://www.free-spore.com/enhance.php?UE9yYWRzYWZlQGhlYWx0aC5waHlzLmlpdC5lZHU-

Sincerely yours, Amy Overstreet

From: radsafe [mailto:radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 1:20 AM
To: baloo41 at comcast.net
Subject: you are stunning  xxxx

I'm not religious,  and I don't tend  to care  what people's  religious choices are. But when  people say stuff like  that, it makes me wonder what kind  of  life they have led. Have they  ever been in  a situation like  ours where God  seems to have  turned  his back. It  makes me  wonder how  quickly  they would abandon their beliefs if something morbid  happened in their lives.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10