[ RadSafe ] Anyone Familiar with Handheld XRF?

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:56:41 CDT 2018

Ted

Here are a couple or three links: https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/XL2GOLDDXRF?SID=srch-srp-XL2GOLDDXRF <https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/XL2GOLDDXRF?SID=srch-srp-XL2GOLDDXRF> + https://www.olympus-ims.com/en/xrf-xrd/xrf-handheld/ <https://www.olympus-ims.com/en/xrf-xrd/xrf-handheld/> + http://www.dep.pa.gov/Business/RadiationProtection/RadiationControl/X-rayMachineProgram/Pages/Publications.aspx <http://www.dep.pa.gov/Business/RadiationProtection/RadiationControl/X-rayMachineProgram/Pages/Publications.aspx> .

Cheers
ca