[ RadSafe ] Radsafe's past and future? RadSafe Digest, Vol 2428, Issue 1

Muldoon, Patrick S. (ARC-QH) patrick.s.muldoon at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 12 12:28:35 CDT 2018

I rarely post to or read RADSAFE. It deteriorated years ago with the decision to let any crackpot with a conspiracy theory post pages of pseudo-science on the page and the useless debates that followed. The reason given was RADSAFE would "educate the public".  That was before Facebook trolls had a name - RADSAFE Trolls?  Anyway, many of us left for other closed groups where we could get answers from our peers and have discussions relevant to radiation safety and health physics.  If want to have the list return to whatever glory days it had you need to screen who is allowed to join and enforce discussion rules.

I do remember this as being a great resource in the past.

Thank you,

Patrick

Patrick S. Muldoon, CHP