[ RadSafe ] For Fans of the Hormetic Effect

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 10:36:43 CDT 2019

Folks

Looks like we’re closing in on the roots of hormesis: https://www.cancertherapyadvisor.com/home/news/conference-coverage/san-antonio-breast-cancer-symposium-sabcs/sabcs-2017/does-radiotherapy-lead-to-an-in-situ-breast-cancer-vaccine/ <https://www.cancertherapyadvisor.com/home/news/conference-coverage/san-antonio-breast-cancer-symposium-sabcs/sabcs-2017/does-radiotherapy-lead-to-an-in-situ-breast-cancer-vaccine/>.  As I’ve been saying for many years, it’s going to have to be the radiation oncologists who lead the way and set the pace.  Please note that the effects they’re seeing, both positive and negative, apparently are deterministic (non-stochastic, if you prefer).  That bodes well for the ultimate utility of the effects, no?

Cheers
ca