[ RadSafe ] Hanford Am-241 Accident

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:25:36 CST 2019

Yes.  In fact, Wikipedia’s page on Mr. McCluskey (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_McCluskey <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_McCluskey>) includes this hyperlink to the TOC: https://journals.lww.com/health-physics/toc/1983/10000 <https://journals.lww.com/health-physics/toc/1983/10000>.  The editors devoted that entire issue of the Journal to this topic.  Are older copies of the HPJ available on the HighWire Press?

Cheers
ca