[ RadSafe ] *** SPAM *** acess to reports

bähler m.c.baehler at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 13 04:22:15 CST 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "agni.phys.iit.edu",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  dear list I try another time… can somebody help me to get
   access to this two reports? thank you! marco bähler euratom 5b 8707 uetikon
   switzerland [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [92.106.12.142 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.0 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines