[ RadSafe ] New Hampshire citizens’ group to monitor radiation emanating from the Seabrook Power plant.

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 05:39:22 CDT 2019

https://www.c-10.org/   seems to me to monitoring the wrong thing,
that radiation monitors for Beta and Gamma radiation would be far less
effective in giving them any kind of useful information than air
monitors that are looking for specific radioisotopes.  Am I wrong in
that thought?  Thank you.

Roger Helbig

https://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20190602/group-looks-to-monitor-seabrook-power-plant-radiation

PS - If any of you have been watching the Mini-Series on Chernobyl, I
would really appreciate your thoughts about the series' accuracy in
portraying events.  I am active on Quora where there have been
numerous questions about this, but I do not have HBO and have not seen
the series.