[ RadSafe ] Fukushima’s mothers became radiation experts to protect their children after nuclear meltdown

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:21:11 CDT 2019

Wonder if any of these people have a clue what they are doing or are just
going through the motions and pretending to become informed about
radiation.

Roger Helbig

I see it is Australian TV news - they sucked up to people in Fallujah and
then even won a Walkley Award for their broadcast - none of them ever
checked to see if the dreaded depleted uranium was ever fired in Fallujah -
it wasn;t.