[ RadSafe ] *** SPAM *** TRI-CARB 3100 TR

bähler m.c.baehler at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 31 09:38:04 CST 2020

Spam detection software, running on the system "agni.phys.iit.edu",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Dear Group I got a second hand Packard Tricarb 3100 TR, in
   perfect shape, and was working with it for about one year. then, summer 2018
   was too hot in my lab and it broke down. I had Problems with a private swis
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [84.227.40.162 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
                            address
                            [84.227.40.162 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.0 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
                            lines