Re: Suggestions? and MSC story to be on CBS

>In my opinion, there was a much more devastating fuel-preparation
>disaster in 1999 than the Tokaimura accident.  I refer, of course, to
>the collapse of the woodpile for the Texas A&M bonfire, which killed >12
>people.

About 20 people died when a Norwegian ferry sunk in the beginning of
December. Apparently not qualified enough (we all know the story -  Bq
escaping is more scary than cold water).

My personal reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/