AW: Exposure Rate Formula for X-ray Machine

Dear Randy, in the German DIN 6812 You can find

H = C . exp(G1(z)) . 10**G2(z,U)
where
h doserate in mSv/mA in the distance of 1 m
z thickness of the filter in mm Al or Cu
z0 1 mm
U high voltage
U0 1 kV

and

G1(z)       -3.3 (z/z0)² for Al - filter
	   -9,1 (z/z0)² for Cu - filter

G2(z,U)     1,4 (z/z0) . log (U/U0)  for Al - filter
	     3,4 (z/z0) . log (U/U0) for Cu-filter

Herwig from Salzburg