Standards for the Taking

The following is a message containing a standards inventory that a company
is interested in giving away.  If you are interested, please contact:

Dr. William Benzel
Marathon Oil Company Petroleum Technology Center
Littleton, CO
Phone:	(303) 347-5371
e-mail:	WMBenzel@MarathonOil.com

Reg's,

Shane Brightwell
~~~~~

Hi Shane,

I wanted to let you know that the prof at DU, to whom we were going to give
our quenched standards, discovered that DU already owns a set.  So, these
materials are up for graps, as well as the reagent grade thorium nitrate
and uranyl nitrate.

If you know of anyone who could use these items, please get back to me.

All approx 25 mls sealed bottles

1   Reference Background 3/1/83

H-3 quenched standards
#   Date    DPM