Re: DOE Secretary Richardson before the closing of the HFBR

I am not sure what this has to do with the closing of the HFBR.  He was
refering to closing the national labs to foreign scientists (fallout from
the LANL fiasco).  Unfortuantely, research facilites come and go, HFBR just
happens to be one that has suffered a political death.

>This appeared in an American Institute of Physics list server posting.
>
>-- John

\___/      Voice: (925)423-9668   Fax: (925)422-7160
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow