Re: Magnahelic/Photohelic Calibration

January 7, 2000
Davis, CA

I believe these devices have a fixed factory calibration, but the zero or
null point can be adjusted. If the accuracy of the meter is in doubt, check
with the manufacturer. My experience has been that they are very reliable
and accurate, and rarely fail if you keep dirt out of them.

Otto

		Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
              Institute of Toxicology & Environmental Health (ITEH)
		   (Street address: Building 3792, Old Davis Road)
		University of California, Davis, CA 95616
		Phone: 530-752-7754  FAX: 530-758-6140
		E-mail ograabe@ucdavis.edu