Re: Rad Books For Sale

Hi Gerry

I am doing a history paper, and would greatly appreciate it if you would look in
Price and copy one page for me.  It is in the introduction section on
Semiconductor detectors, where he says that Ge detectors will never be very
important for gamma spectroscopy as scintillation detectors are so much better.
He retracts it in V2, which I have.  If you don't have a copy machine, just type
the sentence and page number and e-mail it to me.

I am finishing up the talk this week, so need it soon.  If not, I will just
paraphrase what he says in the second edition, so don't go out of your way.

thanks,

frazier

Frazier Bronson
Canberra